Ucommerce

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Please report bugs, make feature requests, or ask any question you’d like here. Thanks!

1. Bug - Updating deleting from basket Umbraco 8

Runing .Net Framework 4.7.2, Umbraco 8.1.1 and Ucommerce 8.3 together with Ucommerce Accelerator I get the following error when updating or deleting from the basket.

Method not found: Umbraco.Core.Models.PublishedContent.PublishedContentType Umbraco.Core.Models.PublishedContent.IPublishedElement.get_ContentType().

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duplicate a Ucellerate component on the same page

To speed up content creation, it would be faster to duplicate existing Ucellerate components on the same page, without reloading the page. This could also be paired nicely with Umbracos Content Templates and saving those Component Configurations (buttons, texts, placements etc.) as a template, would really speed things up.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set publish dates for Ucellerate Grid Components

When using Ucellerate components in the grid builder, all of the components will be published when the page is published. It would be great if each grid component could be schedulable, in order to change a page layout, a component at a time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BUG: Text sanatizes the sanatized input every save.

UCommerce 8.1.0.1903 and Sitefinity 11.2

When adding a quote to a shorttext or longtext field and save the value it gets switched to &quote;. That is not really an issue, but upon subsequent saves for unrelated changes, it then gets escaped again and changes to &quote; and every subsequent save the ampersand is escaped leaving me values like 7&quote (if i've saved 3 times).

Allowing quotes is important for fields for US imperial measurements where quotes denote inches.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Test 1

Test 1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add "Next Product" and "Previous Product" feature

It would be extremely nice with a feature that allows one to move to the next or previous product, when standing on a product in the backend. As it is now, I have to go back to the product category and enter a new product every time. In cases where I have to for instance add the same text, button etc. to all products within a category, it's a lot of extra work that I can't just press "next" or "previous", but instead have to move in and out of the products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How do I automatically purge old baskets from the database?

I've just found that we have an enormous ratio of empty baskets to completed orders in our Ucommerce_PurchaseOrder table. Somewhere in the ratio of 1000:1. We now have so many redundant PurchaseOrder Baskets that it is seriously impacting performance across our entire site.

A rough back of the envelope calculation would suggest that every visit to our site automatically generates a new PurchaseOrder with OrderStatusId = 1 (Basket), but these unused baskets never get removed.

Is this expected out of the box behaviour?
    Is there a standard uCommerce or Umbraco pattern/pipeline for removing zombie Baskets?
    Are there Basket settings we…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Possibility to resend emails

It would be great if there were a possibility to resend emails, if customer have entered a wrong email or just for testing email template changes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix errors in documentation please!

"Enable the Ucommerce E-commerce API Outside the Web Context"

https://docs.ucommerce.net/ucommerce/v8.0/system-integration/enable-api-outside-web-context.html

"Modify App.Config" section talks about copying segments of your web.config to your app.config that don't exist

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. BUG: Facets using the wrong name when returned by SearchLibrary.GetFacetsFor(category)

the facets returned use the Display name for both the DisplayName and Name property.
    e.g. I have a product property "BowlSize" , with an English display name of "Bowl size"
    facet.name = "Bowl size"
    facet.DisplayName = "Bowl size"

facet.Name should probably use the culture invariant property name "BowlSize" instead

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Question: Can I install on umbraco cloud, using the same DB, without losing previous work done?

The question comes from this quote:

"If you want Umbraco to use the same database as Ucommerce, just let the connectionStrings section be empty and remove the value from umbracoConfigurationStatus in appSettings."

From this link: https://docs.ucommerce.net/ucommerce/v7.1/umbraco/Uaas/install-ucommerce-on-uaas.html

I could be misunderstanding the steps, but it seems to me that doing that would then perform a fresh install of umbraco, thus wiping out work I have done. Is that correct?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. how Send mail when order status changed to cancel and send eapproval mail for order

how to Send mail when order status changed to cancel and send e-approval mail for order in Ucommerce kentico.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug when adding to basket, quantity set for line item is 0

Task: CreateOrderLine sets the quantity to 0 for a new line and CalculateUnitPrice task uses the quantity but the default value for MinimumQuantity is 1 and then the price cannot be found.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I can include an external javascript

I can include an external javascript

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug - Pricegroup price on save

It is possible to save at product without setting the price. This breaks the store in front. Would it not be safer to set the default value of price to 0. Or even better to show an alert if price is not set?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add pagination to Orders view

On the Orders View screen all orders are fetched/displayed based on the date criteria the user has selected e.g. A user selects ‘Today’ on the New Orders group and they are presented with all orders from today. That’s fine in a lot of cases but if Today I had for example 2000+ Orders then the fetch from the database is painfully slow and slows uCommerce down for all backend users.

I would like to suggest adding pagination which allows the user to choose how many orders per page they want to see and allow them to paginate through the pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add customer management

I would like to be able to see a list of all customers and manage their data i.e. update details, addresses, view all of their previous orders. Within the order screen it would be useful to show an overview of the customer such as “No of previous orders” with a link through to the customer detail screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)