Ucommerce

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Please report bugs, make feature requests, or ask any question you’d like here. Thanks!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. implement a wish list function with the cart

Wish list functionality within the cart so consumers can build up a list of products they might like to buy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Question: Can I install on umbraco cloud, using the same DB, without losing previous work done?

The question comes from this quote:

"If you want Umbraco to use the same database as Ucommerce, just let the connectionStrings section be empty and remove the value from umbracoConfigurationStatus in appSettings."

From this link: https://docs.ucommerce.net/ucommerce/v7.1/umbraco/Uaas/install-ucommerce-on-uaas.html

I could be misunderstanding the steps, but it seems to me that doing that would then perform a fresh install of umbraco, thus wiping out work I have done. Is that correct?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Data Type Display Name

Doesn't look like a data types display name is in the XML that CommerceLibrary:GetProduct() outputs, only the data types value is there.

Either both the value and DisplayName should be present in the XML, or the XSLT Extension should have some sort of GetProductProperty(id,name) method.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add custom data dictionary to RavenDB product

Instead of deriving the Product document, having the option of adding custom data to a dictionary would be a nice tradeoff.
    I currently want to index the product catalog group ids in addition to the category ids, but the only way to go without inheriting Product now is to add it to the "invariant" property collection.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Strip out characters in accordance with umbracoSettings.config

It would be useful if uCommerce would remove any characters either specified within the umbracoSettings.config file or it's own config as we've got a couple of sites using apostrophes (').

Although they are getting encoded, the url doesn't look good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display Confirmation dialog when deleting Category

Currently if you delete a category in uCommerce, the products that are within the category are not deleted, and are still shown on the website. I question why someone would delete a category if they wanted to retain the products, however they may have done it by accident. Therefore I'd like to propose a confirmation dialog when deleting a category, with perhaps the following options:

"The Category you are deleting contains products. What would you like to do with these products?"

a) Delete them.
    b) Do not display them on the site.
    c) Move them all to another Category.
    d)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Extend Order Search for company name

I believe it would be of huge benefit to be able to search for orders by Company name, not just first name, last name, or order id. We sell to a lot of companies, many times different people from the same company order - therefore rendering the Order search somewhat obsolete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "Stock" tasks to change and advance order status

I’m adding a bit of workflow to the order statuses in a shop.
    I was positive there was a few built-in tasks, but I can see I made my own the last time I did this.

Is there really no “ChangeOrderStatus(newId)” or “AdvanceStatus” tasks to just re-use in the castle config?
    Would that be a nice addition to the built-in tasks to pick from?

The current process is:
    “New order” to either “Processing” or “Changed”.
    When “Changed”, the system sends n e-mails, and moves the order back to “Processing”.
    This could’ve been set up easily with two bundled tasks, one…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Build the backend UI with Bootstrap or similar

As the backend is becoming more and more extensible, I find myself constantly running into problems either trying to figure out and reuse the uCommerce CSS, or integrating bootstrap and then having to override any conflicts between bootstrap and uCommerce's CSS. The HTML/CSS in the backend is looking somewhat tired and bloated nowadays - I think it would be extremely useful to build it using a framework such at bootstrap so that developers can easily extend the UI and make the process of building shareable apps much easier and more compatible.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Support responded

Great feedback, Al!

We are in fact rebuilding the backend at the moment. Everything will be based on Angular 2 and the HTML will be tidied up in the process. No ETA on release, but it is actively being worked on at the moment.

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Ucommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base