Ucommerce

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Please report bugs, make feature requests, or ask any question you’d like here. Thanks!

1. Possibility to resend emails

It would be great if there were a possibility to resend emails, if customer have entered a wrong email or just for testing email template changes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug - Pricegroup price on save

It is possible to save at product without setting the price. This breaks the store in front. Would it not be safer to set the default value of price to 0. Or even better to show an alert if price is not set?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to duplicate a product within a category

On the product editing page have a button on the toolbar to duplicate a product and all its variants. The product could be productname-copy. Would save a lot of time entering similar products.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Support responded

Project LUX will introduce this capability.

4. Provide overloads with AddAddressRequest etc. to TransactionLibrary

Currently, all methods on the TransactionLibrary have signatures with a gazillion primitives. Yet several (all?) build a message object and push it through a pipline, and then does a few infrastructural things like assigning associations and saving.

I'd really like to just pass the message object already instead of passing primitives. Even with our own view model, it'd be easier to use AutoMapper for instance instead of passing each and every property. Not to mention mind which ones we actually use. (What's all these nulls in that method call?)

An example would be EditBillingInformation. I'd really like an overload where…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SagePayPaymentMethodService sent Amount is incorrect when it is less than 1

In the AddParameters method of SagePayPaymentMethodService class the Amount parameter value is set using #.00 decimal format. It should be 0.00.

When sending a value less than 1, the amount is sent like ".23".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make lists of orders by status configurable like the Umbraco List View.

We've got a customer who has a B2B shop. The company name is way more interesting than the person who ordered. They'd rather see company name in order overviews. To be able to do this today, we'll have to "hack the core". :)
    Would be nice to have list definitions somewhere, and even the ability to show custom order fields.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update customer table with updated member data

If a member is changed, the customer in UCommerce isn't updated. Hence, new orders won't get the updates.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More than one Variant at a time

Would be great to have a select-box or something to tell ucommerce how many variants are needed to have access to multiple empty slots that can be filled without waiting for the product to reload after every variant.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Support responded

Project LUX aims to revamp the back-end UX of uCommerce to make digital merchant more efficient in day to day operations. We will take your suggestion into consideration as part of the UX research.

9. Catalog sorting

Should be possible to sort catalogs in the same manner as categories.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Support responded

Thank you for your feedback. We will add this feature to the platform.

11. Improvements to Order Group View

Hi,

We currently receive hundreds of orders per day and this number is increasing month on month.

When we view any Order Group view the UI is slow to load because of the number of orders that are being retrieved and displayed. It would be very beneficial to have:

- Pagination
    - Allow user to select the number of orders per page e.g (25,50,100,All) - these values should probably be configurable
    - Add a Date Period of 'Yesterday'

I hope these suggestions will be considered.

Many thanks
    Al

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add paypal seller protection (pass shipping address to payal)

Whenever I send through a transaction through sandbox or live the delivery/shipping address is blank in paypal...This is needed by paypal in order for Seller Protection to work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dynamic Categories

A new type of category, which populates with products based on an expression, ie. a search. E.g. you could create a category, which lists all products created in the latest month, a category with products with in a certain price range, and so forth.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add better annonymous cart information

It would be nice if instead of showing "null" in the list of baskets if it showed the id (or similar) so users can refer to the basket i.e. "Basket-180" or similar.

This way, when they are referring to them in house it will make it easier to "find" a basket

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Next Product" and "Previous Product" feature

It would be extremely nice with a feature that allows one to move to the next or previous product, when standing on a product in the backend. As it is now, I have to go back to the product category and enter a new product every time. In cases where I have to for instance add the same text, button etc. to all products within a category, it's a lot of extra work that I can't just press "next" or "previous", but instead have to move in and out of the products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add pagination to Orders view

On the Orders View screen all orders are fetched/displayed based on the date criteria the user has selected e.g. A user selects ‘Today’ on the New Orders group and they are presented with all orders from today. That’s fine in a lot of cases but if Today I had for example 2000+ Orders then the fetch from the database is painfully slow and slows uCommerce down for all backend users.

I would like to suggest adding pagination which allows the user to choose how many orders per page they want to see and allow them to paginate through the pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug - Updating deleting from basket Umbraco 8

Runing .Net Framework 4.7.2, Umbraco 8.1.1 and Ucommerce 8.3 together with Ucommerce Accelerator I get the following error when updating or deleting from the basket.

Method not found: Umbraco.Core.Models.PublishedContent.PublishedContentType Umbraco.Core.Models.PublishedContent.IPublishedElement.get_ContentType().

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AddToBasket.xslt bug

In versions 2.5 & 2.6 UCommerce.Xslt.TransactionLibrary.AddToBasket() executes the pipeline successful with the default code.

However products without a variant don't actually get inserted into the basket.

Products with a variant are inserted into the basket and the count is updated.

This is only an issue with the XSLT version. I have circumvented the issue by replacing the header XSLT macro with my own UserControl macro.

The form used to post the data is unchanged, this is only an issue with the AddToBasket.xslt macro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like the software to work with OSI affiliate Software http://www.osiaffiliate.com

I would like the software to work with http://www.osiaffiliate.com so I can easily setup and manage an affiliate program

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ucommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base